A lot of new customers send inquiries like below.
Actually customizing cosmetics well flexible, and there can be many prices.
- Who’s your ideal customer? High-end market, mid-range market or low-end market?
- Do you plan to sell the goods in which country market?
What we do is based on your information provide you a competitive price while guaranteeing the quality.
Price= Cosmetic material + Packaging (tubes/container) + Packing material + Labor cost + Profit
• Material cost can be controlled when making samples, as engineers can use tens of dollars or hundreds of dollars raw materials.
• the makeup formula can be updated based on your feedback.
• normally our engineers can copy famous brand goods formula if you can provide sample
Many types of packaging to contain various types of cosmetic products(make-up, skincare, fragrances, wipes, …): Container, bottles, tubes, aerosols, jars
Many materials: plastics(PET, PP, PE), glass, metals, paper, wood…
Different level of complexity: simple to very complex packaging (eg: pumps)
Different tube / container comes with different material, design which the price sometimes quite different.
Obviously below gold container Luxurious than the black one
If black one do the same shiny gold color add cost around 0.1-0.2USD, and the cost that depends on the container size
Mold cost around 5,000-50,000 USD that depends on the design, and the size.
• No mold cost, if design and develop Paper/ Cardboard palette
From purchase, production, logistics distribution, all need to invest a lot of resources and work with different material suppliers.
Our factory has around three hundred employees. Our organization chart
Our factory each item MOQ 12000pcs, and each color MOQ 2000-3000 PCS.
Different materials MOQ is different. The more you buy，the lower the price will be.
Reasonable profits can help us to continue operation and expansion, provide better customer service, after-sales service.