The CPSR （ Cosmetic Product Safety Report ）is comprised of two parts;
Part A: Cosmetic Product Safety Information
Part B: Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment.
In accordance with Annex I of Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009, Part A of the CPSR is intended to collect the necessary data to justify the safety of the cosmetic product. As a minimum, it is required to contain the following:
• Quantitative and qualitative composition
• Physical/chemical characteristics and stability
• Microbial quality
• Impurities, traces in the product and information on the packaging material
• Normal and foreseeable use
• Exposure to the product
• Exposure to the ingredients
• Toxicological profile of the ingredients
• Undesirable effects of the product
As per Article 3, Part B of the CPSR is the actual evaluation of the safety of the cosmetic product and contains the following:
- A safety assessor’s expert opinion as to why the product is safe to be placed on the market.
- Warning and instructions for use on the label
- References of the assessor and approval of Part B
We are free providing part A documents for you if you are work with our factory, we also can provide part B documents but have extra cost
- We have more than 10 years custom cosmetics experience that is easy for us to help your vision become a reality.
- We committed to providing the highest quality products, service and support for our customers that meet customer expectations.
- Quality Is Our Culture, work with us your money in safe and your business in safe